#1 Mater Dei 0 at #8 SJB 28 Final

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You have a false sense of accomplishment based on DVs blow-out victories vs bad teams like Rockledge, Lake Ridge, Cedar Hill and Mansfield. The good news is that DV is moving up to #12 in our rankings next week! 

That’s bogus.  This started last year when the sophomore QB took over!  This is different team.  You are purposely holding them back!!! 

22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And my stance is that Texas' #1 team isn't worthy of a Top 10 national ranking due to low strength of schedule and lack of quality wins. 

The days of Texas' #1 team automatically inheriting a Top 10 national ranking have passed. 

Your Poll is bogus!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And my stance is that Texas' #1 team isn't worthy of a Top 10 national ranking due to low strength of schedule and lack of quality wins. 

The days of Texas' #1 team automatically inheriting a Top 10 national ranking have passed. 

Speaking of competition- the announcer on TV last night said, that Negro said SFA was the best roster they had faced this year.  Obviously prior to MD

That’s very telling of these so called strength schedule organized by bogus rankings!  Same roster who similar game with ESL as they did with MD!!!  

Y’all keep making excuses for these teams!

5 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I honestly don’t know. I can’t recall any OOS loss since I started following the team in the late 70s. Granted, they played very few. Rollo took the team to Hawaii in the early 90s when Billy Blanton was the QB. The Matt Barkley team in 2007 played a Utah team. We haven’t really played OOS teams as a regular thing until these past 5-6 years because local teams refuse to play us now.

Spoke to Rollo this morning. He confirmed that MD has never lost a game to an OOS opponent. 

@cryinghurricanenick

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steeler01 said:

That defense in 2021 dominated in Texas. Destroyed poor Carroll's great offense. 

They haven't played anyone. Let's be serious. 

Doesn’t change the fact this is their best team!  You act like DV is not capable of being better in 2023.  I’m not arguing schedule!  

35 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Spoke to Rollo this morning. He confirmed that MD has never lost a game to an OOS opponent. 

Wish he was on the sideline! People think a team is defined by players. That was not the case at MD the past 35 years. His presence was not about the Xs and Os. He could get his players to run through a wall for him. It just feels like a huge void now.

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BS! If they would've scheduled a FL team like C-M, AHP, STA or MC instead of Rockledge, they'd be in our Top 10. Win or lose. 

What did ESPN say.  Negro personally said, SFA had the best roster they had played. Sure MD agrees. Same roster ESL beat!  

3 minutes ago, pied said:

OK, here is the math.

99.9% of 22 starters is 21.978 players.  You can't round that down so it's every starter. (21/22 = 95.45%)

Let's just say you add a K/P/LS and have 25 starters.  99/9% of 25 is still 24.975 players and you can't round that down either. (24/25 =  96%)

So, unless they returned every starter, you can't have 99.9% of their starters back and if they did, it's 100%.  Like I said, math is hard for you.

Do you take everything everyone says as literal??? The 99.9% number was used to make a point. It's what 99.9% of people do in these cases 😉 

• Haha 1