#1 Mater Dei 0 at #8 SJB 28 Final

12 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I wouldn’t say dominated Texas. They dominate their region.

That's exactly what they're doing now

12 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

If you put them in region 3; with North Shore, Katy, and Atascocita. Or in a region where they have to go through Allen, Carroll and Euless Trinity, who still has size even though they’ve dropped off, it might still be a greater challenge to get to the finals.

But, that's not who they played and that's not who they will play this year.

And Desoto walloped Westfield

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

Strong teams in Texas in the past; while great, STILL gave up points to their, what you guys like to call, “inferior” competition and teams. Duncanville is completely shutting out everyone they play. 

That's what 2021 Duncanville did up to this point. As a matter of fact,  they did it all the way to the finals. Screenshot_20231014_182017_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e99ba7b2d4f0aeb27e4f993ee7a6ba44.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_181958_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Do you take everything everyone says as literal??? The 99.9% number was used to make a point. It's what 99.9% of people do in these cases 😉 

You’re a big-picture guy.  And they love to quibble with you.  10 D-1s.   1 guy who drove past a D-1 school.  These are just things we say to pass the time.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Who you got? 

I like DV to win it.  Again this is their best team and it’s across the board.  The defense doesn’t have any real weaknesses!  This is 2023!!  Every single dude getting playing time on the defense today will be D1!  I have mentioned the QB multiple times.  The RB has elite speed that’s something else they didn’t have.  He is headed to LSU!  These team has 5 star wr with great depth to compliment.  
they are easy one of the top teams this year in the country!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I like DV to win it.  Again this is their best team and it’s across the board.  The defense doesn’t have any real weaknesses!  This is 2023!!  Every single dude getting playing time on the defense today will be D1!  I have mentioned the QB multiple times.  The RB has elite speed that’s something else they didn’t have.  He is headed to LSU!  These team has 5 star wr with great depth to compliment.  
they are easy one of the top teams this year in the country!

Until they schedule and beat Top 10 teams, your opinion is just that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

This kid lives 60 miles from SJB.  
none of these types can win without getting the best kids over large metropolitan area!

#nohonor

Every elite private football program in America draws from a large radius. You’ll understand this once the all-important voucher bill passes in TX!