BlueStar Media Preseason Top 25

I think Bosco is getting ranked based on what they have been. They will be very good. But they have some real questions going into the season. I would rank them somewhere around 7-10. We will find out this season how well Negro can coach. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I think Bosco is getting ranked based on what they have been. They will be very good. But they have some real questions going into the season. I would rank them somewhere around 7-10. We will find out this season how well Negro can coach. 

Of the six national polls that have been published to date SJB is ranked 2-5. 

Blue Star 2

CP 3

MP 4

Massey, HSFA, NationalHSFB 5

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Of the six national polls that have been published to date SJB is ranked 2-5. 

Blue Star 2

CP 3

MP 4

Massey, HSFA, NationalHSFB 5

Yeah, seems high to me. As I said, they are good and capable of beating anybody if they play well. But IMO they are taking a step back. Maybe I will be proven wrong. 

21 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Yeah, seems high to me. As I said, they are good and capable of beating anybody if they play well. But IMO they are taking a step back. Maybe I will be proven wrong. 

Could this be the year someone other than MD and SJB finish in the top two in the TL? Is OLu good enough to knock off SJB? 

3 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Could this be the year someone other than MD and SJB finish in the top two in the TL? Is OLu good enough to knock off SJB? 

Yes, OLu is good enough. But Bosco would need to have an off night.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

NO WAY.. OLU is shouldn't be ranked in the National Top 25. Its all based on their recruitable players/recruiting list. They have done nothing to show they are a national caliber team. They are the same 5-6 team, with no upgrades to their skill players or up and coming players. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, covercorner said:

NO WAY.. OLU is shouldn't be ranked in the National Top 25. Its all based on their recruitable players/recruiting list. They have done nothing to show they are a national caliber team. They are the same 5-6 team, with no upgrades to their skill players or up and coming players. 

Totally agreed. 

2 hours ago, covercorner said:

Agree. Potentially being the third best TL team doesn't automatically get said team ranked in the T25. 

On 7/26/2024 at 8:45 PM, Bodysurf said:

Agreed re SJB.  DS, too; all based on last season.  Funny how they’re world beaters when they run the table against TX teams, but not the year before when they get thoroughly embarrassed by SFA; just one year prior.  Lawlor is usually better than this.  

• Like 1