#7 SFA 44 at Pitt Central Catholic 16 Final

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bitterness most often leads to lies. 

Reading through the posts, there wasn't much sympathy for PCC. Not from the locals, and more than a few noted that PCC does the same. They just don't put in the work that St Francis does. Plenty of the locals were not letting PCC fans off the hook. Reminding them that the option exists for them to replicate SFA. 

4 hours ago, JCGIII said:

Reading through the posts, there wasn't much sympathy for PCC. Not from the locals, and more than a few noted that PCC does the same. They just don't put in the work that St Francis does. Plenty of the locals were not letting PCC fans off the hook. Reminding them that the option exists for them to replicate SFA. 

Exactly. Why didn't PCC fans or media members complain after ED boatraced them by 32 two seasons ago? Answer: Because ED isn't a predominantly black HS. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Looks like SFA is the great "East coast Hope" this year.  Now would be a good time to seed them ahead of BG and behind SJB and MD and hope those two split the series. 

BG is already #1 in our rankings. And as of today both SFA and Milton are looking good for sure!! 

20 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You think MD looked good vs Cen10 without its starting QB? The O was horrific. Worse than it looked at SFA last season. 

I think if I knew that the Cen10 game was the only one before BG and Cen10 didn’t have their QB1…then I wouldn’t show BG anything on O. 😉

• Like 1