#5 St John Bosco CA 34 at #4 Chaminade-Madonna FL 27 Final

• GardenStateBaller changed the title to #5 St John Bosco CA 34 at #4 Chaminade-Madonna FL 27 Final

The obvious difference between the winners and losers,  yesterday anyway, was quarterback play. That deficiency will, with an occasional outlier, keep Florida on the outside looking in when playing more complete super teams It would be easier to assemble, (and hopefully we  will soon see) a series of metro Atlanta and Dallas schools, private or public, capable of beating the Big West-3; due mainly to the quality of quarterback play and the sheer number of stud quarterbacks in those states. Florida, statewide needs to improve in quarterback development. Other than a few outliers, the last 5 or 6 years have seen the bottom drop out. With a JuJu at STA, or the kid of the caliber at Houston County playing for CM, I doubt Florida loses either of those games. 

Edited by JCGIII
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man if CM wins it will remove the stink of failure from the weekend. Just gotta win this one. 

What’s crazy is California is probably the only state that could send 3 teams to play 3 NATIONAL TOP 10 teams and compete. BG, Milton and SJB are all top 10 in the country. 

What other state could send their 3 top teams to not just compete but win them? 

One word grasshopper: Quarterbacking

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Tonight everyone is witnessing how scandalously horrific HSFB officiating is in Broward County. 

Everyone is witnessing that most of these recruited up privates schools have dropped several quality notches the past few seasons!

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And still the TX Power Publics are refusing to host them! 

There only handful of them and we are playing SFA this year!

C-M solid team - not last year good this year.

STA has been behind others as of the last few years and they still are.

American Heritage- I would say down some from previous years

Not sure about SFA 

All the super recruited privates are good.  However, looks to me like last year they are still down this year from the level they had risen too from previous years.

Just now, Texasball said:

There only handful of them and we are playing SFA this year!

C-M solid team - not last year good this year.

STA has been behind others as of the last few years and they still are.

American Heritage- I would say down some from previous years

Not sure about SFA 

All the super recruited privates are good.  However, looks to me like last year they are still down this year from the level they had risen too from previous years.

Let's see how Eastwood and DV perform vs SJB and SFA before casting aspersions.  

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

Not sure at this point how good SJB is this year.  

it’s not question if they are good, it’s question of how good?  Best team I have seen so far.   The Soph RB is difference maker with elite speed!

Do me a fvor. Rank your Top 5 teams that have played at least one game this season. Thx.