NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings (8/26/24)

10 minutes ago, Centralpc said:

So you moved Milton up 3 spots for a win while AHP lost to the team that moved up three spots and got to move up 7? How does that make any sense?

Unlike other pollsters I actually speak to head coaches for their feedback and opinions immediately following their games. Last night I had a long conversation with the Milton HC, who praised AHP in every way. Bottom line is he agreed with us that they're a Top 10 caliber team as of today. Remember, the Patriots still have to play STA and C-M in the regular season so the best is yet to come there. 

58 minutes ago, Centralpc said:

Ok fair enough. I would include Cen10 in the top ten based on how well they played without their QB who is top 3 in his class.

They’ll have the oppty to move up if and when the starter returns. Losing by 17 to MD shouldn’t be a moral victory anymore for Cen10.  

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Unlike other pollsters I actually speak to head coaches for their feedback and opinions immediately following their games. Last night I had a long conversation with the Milton HC, who praised AHP in every way. Bottom line is he agreed with us that they're a Top 10 caliber team as of today. Remember, the Patriots still have to play STA and C-M in the regular season so the best is yet to come there. 

So wrong!  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Did you think he was going to say something bad?

Milton is good and AHP is probably down notch this year from previous seasons!

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Did you think he was going to say something bad?

Milton is good and AHP is probably down notch this year from previous seasons!

He said that AHP was leaps and bounds better than Buford. For those of us that watched the game it was very apparent that AHP was right there with Milton the entire game. If Milton is #6 this week, nobody should have a problem with AHP being #10. 

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He said that AHP was leaps and bounds better than Buford. For those of us that watched the game it was very apparent that AHP was right there with Milton the entire game. If Milton is #6 this week, nobody should have a problem with AHP being #10. 

I did watch the game.

Thought Milton was good. 

On 8/26/2024 at 7:39 PM, Sammy Swordsman said:

I can live with this weeks rankings.  Nice job

I believe the gap between the highly recruited up privates and some of the top publics has got closer again this year.

Fact is several recruited privates simply are not what they have been in the past!

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I believe the gap between the highly recruited up privates and some of the top publics has got closer again this year.

Fact is several recruited privates simply are not what they have been in the past!

It may be too early to tell with BG, SJB and MD.   IMG was a fraud last year, and SFA was a fraud in 2022, so we really can't base anything until we see more film.

On 8/26/2024 at 5:29 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Remember, SOS is a top criteria in our rankings!! 

Sos means nothing when the bogus polls continue to rank teams well above what they really are.   So many examples but we can start with BC.  

So much for that Florida congregation.

Week 1 was notable as six of the top 10 teams in the Super 25 — IMG Academy, Chaminade-Madonna, St. Thomas Aquinas, Plantation-American Heritage, Central and Berkeley Prep — all lost

42 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

So much for that Florida congregation.

Week 1 was notable as six of the top 10 teams in the Super 25 — IMG Academy, Chaminade-Madonna, St. Thomas Aquinas, Plantation-American Heritage, Central and Berkeley Prep — all lost

The IMG loss was the only real big surprise.