HSFA 300 Rankings for the Week of 8/25/24

13 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

20240825_233118.jpg

Looks like to me that many of the recruited up privates have dropped notch or two compared to some teams that they have had in the past.  It is hard to replace some of these players which in turn makes it difficult to play at extremely high levels year in and year out.

MD was down last year in my opinion- need to see more of them to see where they are compared to some very strong years.

look for MD to beat BG 

not sold on BG yet

SJB - might be the best of the recruited up privates.  Best RB / QB combo that I have seen so far this year.  Really like the speed from the soph RB

Liked Milton

C-M team has dropped level since last season

Need to see more of STA 

What-A-Joke with all these states starting so early.  Likely done to create advantage playing oos games!

we are not even at Labor Day and many have already played 2 games!  

IMG lol - let me leave my family and friends so I can go get beat by Utah ball club!  

15 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Looks like to me that many of the recruited up privates have dropped notch or two compared to some teams that they have had in the past.  It is hard to replace some of these players which in turn makes it difficult to play at extremely high levels year in and year out.

MD was down last year in my opinion- need to see more of them to see where they are compared to some very strong years.

look for MD to beat BG 

not sold on BG yet

SJB - might be the best of the recruited up privates.  Best RB / QB combo that I have seen so far this year.  Really like the speed from the soph RB

Liked Milton

C-M team has dropped level since last season

Need to see more of STA 

What-A-Joke with all these states starting so early.  Likely done to create advantage playing oos games!

we are not even at Labor Day and many have already played 2 games!  

IMG lol - let me leave my family and friends so I can go get beat by Utah ball club!  

If Corner Canyon can beat IMG, they would certainly beat DV and DS!! 

12 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Under no circumstances should BC and any Ohio team be ranked ahead of Cen10 this year.

Cen10 played MD without their starting QB.   Since he is going to play soon, the Johnny Stanton rule does not apply.

BC is most overrated team in HS football.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If Corner Canyon can beat IMG, they would certainly beat DV and DS!! 

Maybe. It was IMG’s first game. Once those all star transfers get familiar with each other they will start rolling teams. 

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

Maybe. It was IMG’s first game. Once those all star transfers get familiar with each other they will start rolling teams. 

That will start this week with BC.  
No excuse for IMG defense performance vs CC last week 

We see how they progress.

IMG types should never lose game like this and then still be rewarded with top 10 ranking!  

These polls are like fake news!

21 minutes ago, Texasball said:

That will start this week with BC.  
No excuse for IMG defense performance vs CC last week 

We see how they progress.

IMG types should never lose game like this and then still be rewarded with top 10 ranking!  

These polls are like fake news!

Every pollster can't be wrong!!! 

12 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

If it gets ugly (IMG rout) its only because BC was extrememly overrated.   BC will need to stay within 1 score or win in order to justivy a Top 25 ranking

I agree 

Also, IMG should have dropped much more for losing.  Programs like IMG should never lose this type of game!  

Bogus polls!

• Like 1