17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Anna declined SJR to play Oakland TN!! Wouldn't play a private. #nocowardsallowed 

Stop the bull shit coward shit with me.  They opted to play the 4th ranked team in TN - with plenty of previous state titles in the trophy room.

28-13 Anna .19 to go in half

Just now, Texasball said:

Stop the bull shit coward shit with me.  They opted to play the 4th ranked team in TN - with plenty of previous state titles in the trophy room.

28-13 Anna .19 to go in half

Nobody outside of TX has ever heard of Anna until tonight. Read the article I posted. He was afraid to play a Power Private. 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Nobody outside of TX has ever heard of Anna until tonight. Read the article I posted. He was afraid to play a Power Private. 

Anna 28

Oakland TN 13 

half 

Oakland is the 4th ranked team in TN all classes according to max preps .  
2nd ranked team in TN class 6A 

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

According to you NJ HSFB stinks. What's the difference? SJR has an all-boy enrollment of only 738! #nocowardsallowed 

Give Anna time…they just little town the best teams they have ever played was last few years in class 4A D1 playoffs!

This is good match up right here!

You need to learn to enjoy real HS football!  

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Give Anna time…they just little town the best teams they have ever played was last few years in class 4A D1 playoffs!

This is good match up right here!

You need to learn to enjoy real HS football!  

You really think that Anna beating a team from TN is a "good" win? PLEASE!

54 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Two years in a row they're going to SJB!!! lol

They might not want to come back next year. 2 possessions,  2 touchdowns for SJB. 9:56 left in the first qtr. 

7 minutes ago, Texasball said:

It’s total mismatch that should not have been scheduled.  SJB should have never agreed to play this program!

Yeah waste of a game. I hate these type of games. It’s one of the worst thing about HSFB. Mismatches. It’s bad for the fans. Bad for the players. Bad for concessions. Lol. Just a shitty deal for everyone 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

@Texasball was just telling us how great TN HSFB is! LOL

TN does have some good football. Gadsden is way better than their ranking. They are light years better than they were last year. They lost to Tift County 2 years in a row them just beat them last week 45-7. 

Tennessee isn’t a power state but they definitely have a top 10 that could compete with any state outside of TX,GA, CA and FL.