NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings (9/2/24)

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Below is our Top 10 teams ranked in alpha order:

AHP

BG

DS

ED

IMG

MD

Milton

SFA

SJB

STA

IMG does not belong 

1.  They got beat 

2. The team that beat them got beat!

2 games in and they are not playing like top 10 team.

Not sold on any of these teams so far

AHP, ED-charity private school rankings

STA

i am convinced that all the privates are down again this year.  The proof is in the game results.

you little to high on Milton too 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

IMG does not belong 

1.  They got beat 

2. The team that beat them got beat!

2 games in and they are not playing like top 10 team.

Not sold on any of these teams so far

AHP, ED-charity private school rankings

STA

i am convinced that all the privates are down again this year.  The proof is in the game results.

you little to high on Milton too 

I bet you believe Massey has the best rankings as of today. 

I bet you believe Massey has the best rankings as of today. 

Honestly, I don’t 

I told you 100 times that all national HS rankings are Bogus!

You believe these recruited up privates are super special every year.  I am here to tell they all are good.  Just not extra special every year. I am 100% sure that these schools have had way better teams in the past (SJB, MD, IMG , SFA, STA, AHP, BG)  C-M was really good last year - not so much this year!

That’s pretty much the case this year across the board and the actual games are proving that, yet YOU are ignoring.

plus, you are ignoring public’s who have seriously raised their level of play.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Honestly, I don’t 

I told you 100 times that all national HS rankings are Bogus!

You believe these recruited up privates are super special every year.  I am here to tell they all are good.  Just not extra special every year. I am 100% sure that these schools have had way better teams in the past (SJB, MD, IMG , SFA, STA, AHP, BG)  C-M was really good last year - not so much this year!

That’s pretty much the case this year across the board and the actual games are proving that, yet YOU are ignoring.

plus, you are ignoring public’s who have seriously raised their level of play.

@misterfootball Top 50 Composite Rankings is the best because it's the ONLY one in the USA that includes ALL nine (9) national pollsters. It's the great equalizer poll! 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If they lose to Cocoa this week, you'll get your wish.

And I know you're well aware that they've been playing without of their best player on D (LB Boateng). 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If they lose to Cocoa this week, you'll get your wish.

And I know you're well aware that they've been playing without of their best player on D (LB Boateng). 

They are recruited up across the board.  No excuses!  You are what you are!

10 game schedule only shouldn’t allow for 2 poor performances vs teams they should have handled!

They didn't play poor vs CC or BC. 

And CC lost to LP because their 5* WR Myles didn't play. 

Shit happens- they seem to lose one each year.  Yet, you are here acting like they are something special!

Tell us why? I already know the answer!

its Utah, lets not forget that!

some solid teams - just lacking top end athletes and you know it!!!!

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

Shit happens- they seem to lose one each year.  Yet, you are here acting like they are something special!

Tell us why? I already know the answer!

its Utah, lets not forget that!

some solid teams - just lacking top end athletes and you know it!!!!

You're jaded. You have no idea that TX is closer to UT football than CA or FL! 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're jaded. You have no idea that TX is closer to UT football than CA or FL! 

You smarter than that or are you?

Nobody has shit on Texas!  When it comes to quality depth of teams and next level players.  

IMG is not the same this year.  Look at the games.

same goes for BG who handled CC two years ago 42-7 and hung 60 on them the other year.   

Your rankings need to be about how teams look now not in years past.  Any good coach from FSU knows this already!

My point is not that these teams are bad.  My point is to this point they all have shot their load on their best teams in previous years .  Meanwhile some of these public’s have lifted their level of play.  It’s closer than it has ever been in the recruited up era hs football!   Last 10 years!!!

38 minutes ago, Texasball said:

IMG is not the same this year.  Look at the games.

same goes for BG who handled CC two years ago 42-7 and hung 60 on them the other year.   

Your rankings need to be about how teams look now not in years past.  Any good coach from FSU knows this already!

My point is not that these teams are bad.  My point is to this point they all have shot their load on their best teams in previous years .  Meanwhile some of these public’s have lifted their level of play.  It’s closer than it has ever been in the recruited up era hs football!   Last 10 years!!!

None of our team rankings are based on prior season(s) outcomes. I know you know that IMG is playing without its best defensive player. It is of my opinion that EACH AND EVERY TEAM ranked below IMG at this point in time would lose to the Ascenders if they were to play them next week. No conspiracy theories. No hidden agendas. No BS. 100% opinion based on my research and judgement. 

3 minutes ago, Texasball said:

You know that a seriously good IMG walks the dog on UTAh  and BC

BC has played IMG extremely tough both times they've played. You have NO respect for any state outside of your own. That's why it's soooo joyful to everyone when your teams get slaughtered by the OOS elites. One day you'll wake-up and realize that TX is not the great and talented HSFB state youv'e been brainwashed to believe it is. Final scores never lie!

38 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BC has played IMG extremely tough both times they've played. You have NO respect for any state outside of your own. That's why it's soooo joyful to everyone when your teams get slaughtered by the OOS elites. One day you'll wake-up and realize that TX is not the great and talented HSFB state youv'e been brainwashed to believe it is. Final scores never lie!

You have me all wrong.  You might see it different in 2 weeks.  Remember you say SFA believes this is their most talented team.