NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings (9/2/24)

On 9/2/2024 at 12:15 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

If they lose to Cocoa this week, you'll get your wish.

And I know you're well aware that they've been playing without of their best player on D (LB Boateng). 

I know this IMG played without top WR vs BC 

I could give two shits, It’s IMG they recruit every single player on the team.  

IMG is a good choice for many kids.  They actually have a lot of kids who transfer back to their home towns that is never talked about too.  

Bottom line - As of now this team is not playing super elite football - It’s enough with 1 loss to slid them out of the top 10!

7 hours ago, Texasball said:

I know this IMG played without top WR vs BC 

I could give two shits, It’s IMG they recruit every single player on the team.  

IMG is a good choice for many kids.  They actually have a lot of kids who transfer back to their home towns that is never talked about too.  

Bottom line - As of now this team is not playing super elite football - It’s enough with 1 loss to slid them out of the top 10!

What team is playing super elite football two games into this season? MD looked like shit vs Cen10; BG was flat vs Kahuku and almost lost to STA; SJB almost lost to C-M, who lost to public Ely. If IMG loses to Cocoa this week, you'll get your wish. 

32 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What team is playing super elite football two games into this season? MD looked like shit vs Cen10; BG was flat vs Kahuku and almost lost to STA; SJB almost lost to C-M, who lost to public Ely. If IMG loses to Cocoa this week, you'll get your wish. 

It’s not my wish.  

At least MD won the game!

55 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG may have beaten CC if they kick the PAT vs going for 2 to win it. Can't have it both ways. Winning on the road in another state is tough. But TX wouldn't know that. 

Off the top of my head Texas teams have won in Ohio, FL, CA, PA, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kansas, Colorado, Missouri, Illinois, New Mexico - probably others that I can’t remember off the top of my head. 

HS history didn’t start in 2015.

4 hours ago, Texasball said:

Off the top of my head Texas teams have won in Ohio, FL, CA, PA, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kansas, Colorado, Missouri, Illinois, New Mexico - probably others that I can’t remember off the top of my head. 

HS history didn’t start in 2015.

How many of those OOS teams finished in the Top 50? No more than three. #exposed

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

How many of those OOS teams finished in the Top 50? No more than three. #exposed

Bogus polls!  For example the best team in Oklahoma is equal to the best in NJ 

Meanwhile teams are racking up top wins over BC who is consistently over rated 

5 hours ago, Texasball said:

Do some research and count how many games BC has lost over the last three seasons. The Crusaders would pummel any top OK team. No other team in USA has played mighty IMG so close in two games vs the Ascenders. TX has NEVER EVER played IMG close. 

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Do some research and count how many games BC has lost over the last three seasons. The Crusaders would pummel any top OK team. No other team in USA has played mighty IMG so close in two games vs the Ascenders. TX has NEVER EVER played IMG close. 

Remember that time BC played Bentonville High in Arkansas?  Do you really remember that game?  Here is reminder. 

IMG_4516.png

Just now, Texasball said:

Remember that time BC played Bentonville High in Arkansas?  Do you really remember that game?  Here is reminder. 

IMG_4516.png

BC won that game in super dog fight and lot of luck!

That team Broken Arrow is from Oklahoma and finished the season 7-4

So don’t give me that bullshit about NJ beating Oklahoma- that shit isn’t flying here!

21 minutes ago, Texasball said:

BC won that game in super dog fight and lot of luck!

That team Broken Arrow is from Oklahoma and finished the season 7-4

So don’t give me that bullshit about NJ beating Oklahoma- that shit isn’t flying here!

That was 10 years ago and BC won on the road 1,300 miles from home!!! When's the last time a TX team did the same?? Also, did you forget that BC beat #5 in America St Edward OH that same season???

We'll never know how really good TX and OK teams are because they won't travel to far away places to play OOS games!! #nocowardsallowed 

41-14, 45-3, 52-14, 47-7

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That was 10 years ago and BC won on the road 1,300 miles from home!!! When's the last time a TX team did the same?? Also, did you forget that BC beat #5 in America St Edward OH that same season???

We'll never know how really good TX and OK teams are because they won't travel to far away places to play OOS games!! #nocowardsallowed 

41-14, 45-3, 52-14, 47-7

More proof of polls being bogus!  Your type have historically over ranked the privates from Ohio to NJ.

Broken Arrow (7-4) beat Bentonville 34-0

the very next week BC was in dog fight vs Bentonville 

Just more proof that all the national rankings are 110% Bogus!  Too many teams and way too many agendas to get it close to right.

At best BC is maybe in the 30s nationally!  At best!!!!

40 minutes ago, Texasball said:

More proof of polls being bogus!  Your type have historically over ranked the privates from Ohio to NJ.

Broken Arrow (7-4) beat Bentonville 34-0

the very next week BC was in dog fight vs Bentonville 

Just more proof that all the national rankings are 110% Bogus!  Too many teams and way too many agendas to get it close to right.

At best BC is maybe in the 30s nationally!  At best!!!!

#12 BC at #13 Massillon is a HUGE game on Friday!!! 

• Like 1

On 9/1/2024 at 8:08 PM, Texasball said:

Honestly, I don’t 

I told you 100 times that all national HS rankings are Bogus!

You believe these recruited up privates are super special every year.  I am here to tell they all are good.  Just not extra special every year. I am 100% sure that these schools have had way better teams in the past (SJB, MD, IMG , SFA, STA, AHP, BG)  C-M was really good last year - not so much this year!

That’s pretty much the case this year across the board and the actual games are proving that, yet YOU are ignoring.

plus, you are ignoring public’s who have seriously raised their level of play.

How true you are.

2 hours ago, Testadura said:

I like to make fun of Bergen as much as the next guy, but don’t they have some wins and games to show that they are top 20 most yrs?

SOS has its advantages in our poll. If they lose to Massillon, they'll be goners. No team is ever gonna drop in our rankings after playing a top team like IMG tough. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SOS has its advantages in our poll. If they lose to Massillon, they'll be goners. No team is ever gonna drop in our rankings after playing a top team like IMG tough. 

I’m not saying anything about the polls.  They’re fine as far as I know.  

I just recall Bergen having some big wins and showings over the past 10 yrs or so.   They haven’t been afraid to play OOS and play some very good teams.  

4 hours ago, Testadura said:

I’m not saying anything about the polls.  They’re fine as far as I know.  

I just recall Bergen having some big wins and showings over the past 10 yrs or so.   They haven’t been afraid to play OOS and play some very good teams.  

None of the NJ Big3 have big OOS wins of late. BCs win at Grayson in 2019 is probably the last one.