Georgia vs the Rest

3 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

There are 427 in Georgia. That is close......so stop with the uneven comparisons. I will never say of Georgia what you imply about Florida.

That's not what he is saying. He is saying that when GA schedules a FL team it's always a top ranked GA team vs a lower tier FL team. Why not challenge the top tier FL teams with comparable rankings within the state? The only ones in GA that will take on anyone are Milton, Buford or Grayson. 

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

That's not what he is saying. He is saying that when GA schedules a FL team it's always a top ranked GA team vs a lower tier FL team. Why not challenge the top tier FL teams with comparable rankings within the state? The only ones in GA that will take on anyone are Milton, Buford or Grayson. 

Reason? This is a long running argument. The label he affixes to Florida is HIS thought, not mine. I know exactly what he is saying. Florida has less top tier teams than Grorgia. 

Let him list the schedule and results. Bet there is no comparison. 

Total – 30-22

Vs. Alabama – 6-4

Vs. British Columbia – 1-0

Vs. District of Columbia – 0-1

Vs. Florida – 13-7

Vs. Illinois – 0-1

Vs. North Carolina – 1-3

Vs. South Carolina – 7-5

Vs. Tennessee – 1-0

Vs. Texas – 0-1

Vs. Utah – 1-0

39 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Reason? This is a long running argument. The label he affixes to Florida is HIS thought, not mine. I know exactly what he is saying. Florida has less top tier teams than Grorgia. 

Let him list the schedule and results. Bet there is no comparison. 

What about the last 3 years Florida teams who didn’t win state beat down Georgia State Champions on FOUR occasions? What about that? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Total – 30-22

Vs. Alabama – 6-4

Vs. British Columbia – 1-0

Vs. District of Columbia – 0-1

Vs. Florida – 13-7

Vs. Illinois – 0-1

Vs. North Carolina – 1-3

Vs. South Carolina – 7-5

Vs. Tennessee – 1-0

Vs. Texas – 0-1

Vs. Utah – 1-0

Where do you get 13-7? It’s 13-11 here. The first game 8/16 doesn’t count because Florida teams can’t play a regular season games on week 0. The rule was passed before this year. 

So GA is 13-11 vs Florida and that is with primarily top GA teams against garbage FL teams 

IMG_5043.jpeg

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Vs. Tennessee – 1-0

????     Baylor,TN 21 Nacoochee,GA 14

Also, I only see one top tier matchup between Georgia and Florida this year so far. Milton over AHP. The rest of those games are all comprised of average to below average teams at best. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Nacoochee = Rabun Gap 

Very good. Rabun Gap-Nachoochee is a high school in Rabun Gap,GA. Georgia being the primary word. A team located in the state of Georgia that lost to a team located in the state of Tennessee. 

4 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Very good. Rabun Gap-Nachoochee is a high school in Rabun Gap,GA. Georgia being the primary word. A team located in the state of Georgia that lost to a team located in the state of Tennessee. 

Let's be real. Both are uber private boarding schools with ballers from all over North America. It's not like RG lost to Cleveland TN. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

????     Baylor,TN 21 Nacoochee,GA 14

Also, I only see one top tier matchup between Georgia and Florida this year so far. Milton over AHP. The rest of those games are all comprised of average to below average teams at best. 

We play for state here in Georgia. The mythical crown is just that....mythical.

With polling being  what it is, I dare them to prove it. You have schools that are highly ranked that far below the level of play that comes from a lesser known school, as compared to some schools that do not have the lofty ranking.

Until this "top 300" or what ever it is, is proven, give me the underdog.

I watch as much ball as anyone and in my honest opinion, bias plays more of a role than actual facts. 

That ball bounces crazy ways.

3 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Location means little.

Being located in Georgia but playing in a North Carolina league should subdue that thought for you.

It doesn’t. A good TN school beat a good GA school. Facts are facts. Unless, you need a geography lesson?