Massey/On3 Top 25 Rankings (9/2/24)

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No way. Only four teams ranked ahead of IMG would actually have a chance of beating the Ascenders this season (MD, SJB, BG, SFA). 

I am not saying that all teams above IMG in the Massey poll can beat them. But IMG isn't all that. They just don't impress me. Yes, they have all the talent in the world, as they do every year. But they lack a sophistication of schemes and get beat by less talented, but better coached, teams.

Edited by Bodysurf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

I am not saying that all teams above IMG in the Massey poll can beat them. But IMG isn't all that. They just don't impress me. Yes, they have all the talent in the world, as they do every year. But they lack a sophistication of schemes and get beat by less talented, but better coached, teams.

They played two T15 teams ON THE ROAD in their first two games!!! Why is NOBODY giving credit to CC or BC? Crazy. 

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They played two T15 teams ON THE ROAD in their first two games!!! Why is NOBODY giving credit to CC or BC? Crazy. 

CC lost their next game. Nobody is dissing BC. They are good. But they are several tiers lower than the best. I don’t hold IMG is high esteem. I don’t think they have been all that for several years.

20 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

CC lost their next game. Nobody is dissing BC. They are good. But they are several tiers lower than the best. I don’t hold IMG is high esteem. I don’t think they have been all that for several years.

IMG hasn’t truly been elite since Covid season in which they got abundance of transfers because of all the shut downs around the country-  elite meaning more like MD!  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

CC lost their last game because they were without the 5* WR Myles who dominated IMG due to injury. With him, they drill LP. Hence, why they're no longer in our T25. 

And the "best" is basically only 3-4 teams. Several tiers lower is still considered a Top 25 team. 

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Anything negative directed at BC is encouraged and need not be walked back.  Keep it coming.  

• Like 2

On 9/3/2024 at 10:01 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

No way. Only four teams ranked ahead of IMG would actually have a chance of beating the Ascenders this season (MD, SJB, BG, SFA). 

Bogus 1 team already beat them that’s not nearly as talented as the ones you are talking about.

On 9/3/2024 at 10:21 PM, Testadura said:

Anything negative directed at BC is encouraged and need not be walked back.  Keep it coming.  

GSB and all the bogus polls do more for BC than they can do for themselves.

Hell fire, Creekside GA beat St. Peter’s NJ at the basic same level as did BC last year. 

On 9/3/2024 at 3:37 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Because everyone with any knowledge knows that BC and CC are not really T-15 teams in this country.   BC loses 1 game each year it seems!  They just doing good to beat teams like DBP that can’t even match up with Edgewater

37 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Because everyone with any knowledge knows that BC and CC are not really T-15 teams in this country.   BC loses 1 game each year it seems!  They just doing good to beat teams like DBP that can’t even match up with Edgewater

Very true.  If they are lacking, we always smack them with a loss.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

GSB and all the bogus polls do more for BC than they can do for themselves.

Hell fire, Creekside GA beat St. Peter’s NJ at the basic same level as did BC last year. 

SPP stunk last season. Finished #2010 in USA. 

And Creekside beat them with all 22 starters playing, unlike vs DS.