St Frances Academy News

6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

They were obviously taken down…. @GardenStateBalleris not interested in truthful discussion…. I posted a Tweet from one of the re-class kids and @GardenStateBaller took it down…

What a Joke….

This same topic was discussed during the preseason. Every SFA player is age-appropriate and notta one has played four years of hsfb prior to the start of this season. Case closed. Unlike other sites, no lies or disinformation will EVER live on this site.  

• Like 1

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This same topic was discussed during the preseason. Every SFA player is age-appropriate and notta one has played four years of hsfb prior to the start of this season. Case closed. Unlike other sites, no lies or disinformation will EVER live on this site.  

Nobody ever said you lied. Our point is that the age of the player and the number of years they have previously played is irrelevant. If they have attended high school for 4 years already, they should not be permitted a 5th year to play against schools that don’t allow this practice. Period. I don’t think any of us take issue with a player going to high school for 5 years. There are a whole bunch of ‘academies’ that do this and they should play those schools. Or better yet, just do what all other legitimate high schools do and not permit 5th year players.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/08/09/high-school-redo-football/

Keep in mind that your own states' rules aren't the rules of all 50 states. Many dare to be different, which is agreat thing! 

Okay so Kentucky is different. I looked up the Maryland eligibility requirements. The second bullet clearly states that you are only eligible for 4 consecutive years starting from enrollment in 9th grade. 
Please explain this to me like I am a 5 year old. According to this rule, 5th year players are not eligible. What am I missing? Is SFA not part of the MIAA? I truly am curious.

33F7E03A-D121-4BD3-A94E-2C6B88966EAA.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Okay so Kentucky is different. I looked up the Maryland eligibility requirements. The second bullet clearly states that you are only eligible for 4 consecutive years starting from enrollment in 9th grade. 
Please explain this to me like I am a 5 year old. According to this rule, 5th year players are not eligible. What am I missing? Is SFA not part of the MIAA? I truly am curious.

There’s a phone number up top.  

3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Question. IF and that's a big IF everything you're saying was true (which it isn't) why wouldn't all of his ex-ADs, ex-coaches and ex-teammates be coming out of the woodwork stating those damaging facts to prohibited him from playing?

Right now the only people spewing these unfounded rumors are loser, jock-sniffing, hater-fans with no access or relationship to any of these ballers. Most are jealous of the SFA team and its players, who have assembled over 600 D1 offers combined to date. The angry fathers whose sons weren't good enough to play at their local power privates are the biggest offenders. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Question. IF and that's a big IF everything you're saying was true (which it isn't) why wouldn't all of his ex-ADs, ex-coaches and ex-teammates be coming out of the woodwork stating those damaging facts to prohibited him from playing?

Right now the only people spewing these unfounded rumors are loser, jock-sniffing, hater-fans with no access or relationship to any of these ballers. Most are jealous of the SFA team and its players, who have assembled over 600 D1 offers combined to date. The angry fathers whose sons weren't good enough to play at their local power privates are the biggest offenders. 

I'm not sure I follow. What did I say that isn't true? The eligibility requirements are available on the MIAA website. It is verified that there are some players (the number is inconsequential) on SFA that are playing beyond the 4 consecutive years since they enrolled in the 9th grade. These are facts. Please enlighten me which of these facts is not true.

Secondly, why would I be jealous of SFA? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pied said:

Seems like you're a bit emotional about this.  

1st, what about the quoted post isn't accurate?  is there another bylaw that counter the one posted or is that outdated?  Those are the only reasons I could see that the information isn't true(it's simply citing the current rules in MD).  

2nd, would Robinson have been eligible to play had he stayed at McNamara?

If any rules were broken, he wouldn't be permitted to play. That's the bottom line. His former team and its admin would expose those facts if they were true. 

And I'm emotional because yours truly (and my family) was defamed and lied about for months on a site, which resulted in death threats to us due to bogus, contrived lies and disinformation. On my watch that will never ever happen to anyone else in the world because of falsities noted on this site.  

9 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Once Again…. SFA does not play for any State Playoffs so they can do whatever they want…. All that matters is that other teams around the country will schedule them…..

@Bodysurfposted the MIIAA eligibility rules, yet you say Someone is Lying?…. 

Why don’t you just admit that SFA has 5th year players that the other Schools in your top 10 rankings do not have…. That is the truth and the bottom line…. It really is very simple….

Question....if SJB had a 5th yeur player, would MD allow it to happen? If MD had a 20 year old on the roster, would SJB allow him to play. The answer to both is a resounding NO! Same here. If these rumors were true the player's former team, coach, AD, etc would all be raising hell to prevent the kid from participating. 

I can tell you with 100% accuracy and certainty that every baller on SFAs roster is age appropriate and none of them are playing a 5th year of HSFB. The hate is real when you make it to the top. 

30 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

SJB Follows the CIF rules and Plays in the Trinity league and competes for the CA State Championship so they would never have a 5th year player because that is not Allowed in CA per CIF rules….

IF SJB does not follow the CIF rules they would be kicked out of the TL and not allowed to participate in the CIF playoffs….

SFA on the other hand does not play in a league or for the MIIAA championship and as a Matter of Fact, the other Coaches in the MIAA refuse to play SFA in the Playoffs so the other coaches have spoken up about how they feel SFA operates by refusing to allow SFA in the playoffs….

This is not Hate, it is just the facts…. Other polls have SFA in the top 4 so you are not alone in having them highly ranked even though SFA has 5th year players which based on the MIIAA rules posted by @Bodysurfthat SF supposedly follows, are not allowed…. 

Again, not hate, just facts…..

They don't have 5th year players. Stop spreading lies and misinformation on here. It will not be tolerated.