#9 St Frances MD 14 at #1 Mater Dei 25 Final

Just now, Sammy Swordsman said:

Agreed that SFA is a good team, but maybe not Top 10.   At this point in the season a Top 10 team needs a Top 20 win.

They were leading #3 DV with 2 mins left in the game in Texas. They were a 2pt conv away from beating OLu. Losing to MD is never a bad thing, especially two years in a row with very competitive games. The SFA D remains to be elite, which will keep them highly ranked. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They were leading #3 DV with 2 mins left in the game in Texas. They were a 2pt conv away from beating OLu. Losing to MD is never a bad thing, especially two years in a row with very competitive games. The SFA D remains to be elite, which will keep them highly ranked. 

In fairness to SFA they had a brutal schedule with alot of long distance road games.

I cut them alot of slack for that.  I also applaud that they had the guts to play those games.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL. Every MD starter was in until the end of the game. Nasir Wyatt had a sack in the last 30 secs of the game. 

MD wasn’t overly impressive.  They had some gifts from SFA to create the lead.  

really only had the first drive.  All others score were gifted.

Not the performance that I was expecting.

Confirmed on the right day all the recruited up all stars are beatable by top public schools.  

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

Confirmed on the right day all the recruited up all stars are beatable by top public schools.  

Yes, MD benefited greatly from the many mistakes of the SFA back-up QB. 

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

You are off on this take.   MD would be up 25-0 vs. Duncanville too.   Highly doubt anyone in the country is beating, or maybe even within 2 scores of MD this year.