#7 Duncanville TX 42 at #17 DeSoto TX 20 Final

• GardenStateBaller changed the title to #7 Duncanville TX 42 at #17 DeSoto TX 20 Final
On 10/10/2024 at 3:51 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Four national pollsters still have DV ranked #4 or higher. We all can't be wrong. Let's see if they can win at #17 DS. They should if they're THAT good. 

You know the fuck what?  You out everyone have Texas teams ranked the worst.  It’s a total  joke what you are doing.  Sadly, you are smarter than this.  

I will say it again, DV with this QB might be the best team in the country.  Top 3 for sure!

On 10/12/2024 at 2:08 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Tells me that neither could beat SFA. 

That’s because you are not very good at this. Stop comparing the scores and watch the game.  Good football minds know that DV playing game 2 vs game 5 for SFA was the difference.  At the end of the day DV scored 5 TD’s and had over 400 yards!  Let that sink in and compare to the MD game.

I will say it again.  DV is extremely talented and they have the great equalizer with 5 star QB who is the best QB of all the top teams.

For you not have them at least top 3 is criminal and makes you just another Bogus poll 

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

That’s because you are not very good at this. Stop comparing the scores and watch the game.  Good football minds know that DV playing game 2 vs game 5 for SFA was the difference.  At the end of the day DV scored 5 TD’s and had over 400 yards!  Let that sink in and compare to the MD game.

I will say it again.  DV is extremely talented and they have the great equalizer with 5 star QB who is the best QB of all the top teams.

For you not have them at least top 3 is criminal and makes you just another Bogus poll 

A reminder that four of the nine (9) national pollsters all had DV ranked outside their Top 3 last week. The Panthers handily beat the former #17 team in America, which was expected. Today DeSoto is no longer ranked in several T25 polls, which states our case even more clearly.