NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings- 10/14/24

23 minutes ago, Texasball said:

We all know @GardenStateBaller is private school apologist- never thought of you like this.

You can’t give Mulligans and act like it didn’t happen!

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

I agree that head to head is a must in most cases, especially at the start of the season. For example, CM worked their way back into our poll after that dreadful loss to Ely. 

32 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Just reminder that DV has 5 star plus + Wr to go with the 5 star QB 

DV has more talent than Milton!

more stars

more P4 committed 

more of everything 

@GardenStateBaller you are not even trying to be good at this.  

you are dead ass wrong and I am here to tell you stop being 

BOGUS!!!

IMG_4617.png

Two 5* players does not make a Team. Especially ONLY on O. A reminder that DV barely beat SFA at home with those two. 

4 hours ago, Texasball said:

You guys are weird.  We now give teams mulligans and say losing was fluke and then you don’t punish them for actually losing.

Bogus!!!!

#fakepolls!

Just don’t call me gay.  I don’t think of it as a slur.  It’s just inaccurate.  

4 hours ago, Texasball said:

We all know @GardenStateBaller is private school apologist- never thought of you like this.

You can’t give Mulligans and act like it didn’t happen!

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

I’m definitely not a private school apologist. All top teams (public or private) are going to have slip ups with the ways teams schedule nationally these days. As a rule I’ll allow it in my poll, as long as they turn the page with quality wins immediately after. So, one can give mulligans to a few teams here and there.
You would know that if you weren’t such a psychopath about Texas. Try putting out a poll of your own before you start ranting and raving. 

2 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I’m definitely not a private school apologist. All top teams (public or private) are going to have slip ups with the ways teams schedule nationally these days. As a rule I’ll allow it in my poll, as long as they turn the page with quality wins immediately after. So, one can give mulligans to a few teams here and there.
You would know that if you weren’t such a psychopath about Texas. Try putting out a poll of your own before you start ranting and raving. 

He refuses to publish his own rankings. I've been requesting for years. #nocowardsallowed