Someone should tell the state of texas

That beating Rockledge with a top 3 team in your state doesn't make you impressive or better than Florida 

I still see pages bragging about that meaningless result and I'm about to cut you down to size

If beating a Rockledge team who wasn't even top 100 in Florida that year is what makes you better than I see why you will ALWAYS trail FL in categories that are actually decided on the field 

Sure you have better fan support and stadiums and coaches pay but that's because Florida is run by morons, if they had a competent state leadership and state athletics association that actually invested in athletics you would not even be remotely close to the level of Florida 

8 minutes ago, Softballguy said:

That beating Rockledge with a top 3 team in your state doesn't make you impressive or better than Florida 

I still see pages bragging about that meaningless result and I'm about to cut you down to size

If beating a Rockledge team who wasn't even top 100 in Florida that year is what makes you better than I see why you will ALWAYS trail FL in categories that are actually decided on the field 

Sure you have better fan support and stadiums and coaches pay but that's because Florida is run by morons, if they had a competent state leadership and state athletics association that actually invested in athletics you would not even be remotely close to the level of Florida 

They won't listen. They swear this Duncanville team will put a running clock on MD.

DV was two minutes away from losing to SFA at home. 

DeSoto getting blown-out by DV should've tanked North Crowley in the rankings. But only one savvy pollster took note and acted accordingly. 

And North Shore has played NOBODY to date to prove they're worthy of a T10 ranking.  

TX HSFB is a mirage that many casual fans get mesmerized by. Not those in the know.