Trinity League News

On 8/23/2024 at 10:40 PM, All Dei said:

Hey, @Moist and Plump, what was that about swapping JSerra for SC? 🤣🤣🤣   Oh, and OLu beats Serra.  Eat some crow, my friend!

i will eat nothing. j serra and santa margarita getting kicked out of the league has nothing to do with the performance of there teams it's about how dirty their programs and schools are. just wait you'll see. if you were really in the know you wouldve of heard by now. santa margarita doing what they just did to win a meaningless preseason game only dug they're grave deeper. dirty program.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Moist and Plump said:

i will eat nothing. j serra and santa margarita getting kicked out of the league has nothing to do with the performance of there teams it's about how dirty their programs and schools are. just wait you'll see. if you were really in the know you wouldve of heard by now. santa margarita doing what they just did to win a meaningless preseason game only dug they're grave deeper. dirty program.

Let's see how bad dirty SM loses to public Cen10 this weekend. 

• Haha 1

Servite QB Leo Hannan knocked out of the game in the 1st quarter. 

Servite limps to a 14-0 win over Chaminade behind its running attack and the play of both the O-line and the Defensive front 7.

I haven't heard any news about Hannan's condition, but I think it was a leg or foot injury.🥺

Edited by Professor Fate

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

JSerra  35

SC  7

SJB   38

SC  28

Just sayin....

Yeah, not SJB’s best game.  Every MD team except 2017 had one head scratcher per season, too, so we’ll see if this is Bosco’s or if they’re more vulnerable than usual.  The OLu game should be a good litmus test before MD. 

Starting QB was knocked out of the game twice and for good the 2nd time.   Frosh QB struggled to get in rhythm figured it out late in the 4th,    I think he will be fine if has to go with a full week of prep for the starting gig.

6 hours ago, BB BOS said:

Starting QB was knocked out of the game twice and for good the 2nd time.   Frosh QB struggled to get in rhythm figured it out late in the 4th,    I think he will be fine if has to go with a full week of prep for the starting gig.

Hope he’s not hurt too badly.  

On 9/6/2024 at 11:43 PM, Professor Fate said:

Servite QB Leo Hannan knocked out of the game in the 1st quarter. 

Servite limps to a 14-0 win over Chaminade behind its running attack and the play of both the O-line and the Defensive front 7.

I haven't heard any news about Hannan's condition, but I think it was a leg or foot injury.🥺

Update from Dan Albano:

Football: Servite QB Leo Hannan is "day to day" after a lower leg injury v Chaminade, per Friars coach Chris Reinert.