Florida News

16 minutes ago, Softballguy said:

Idk why people are so high on Bradford and St Augustine 

If only Mandarin had been healthy against Bradford then they would have handled that

Hopefully now that St Augustine actually has to play competition in the coming weeks they will be exposed shortly 

Manatee and Buchholz are overrated too. Buchholz living off a name brand win vs Vero but this could be the worst Vero team in a generation. And Buchholz barely won. And Manatee gets credit for beating them. I admitted I was wrong on Buchholz. Both teams are solid but nothing to write home about 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Venice does have the best resume to date. No losses and a good amount of quality wins. I just don’t think they will beat STA or Lakeland in a neutral site 

STA may very well be better than Venice but looking at the remaining schedules of those two they will play enough teams to have them separated by postseason 

Either team winning out will prove their position especially with the teams Venice has left on the schedule, if Venice can win our they absolutely deserve the top spot even with how bad they have played defensively 

1 hour ago, Softballguy said:

STA may very well be better than Venice but looking at the remaining schedules of those two they will play enough teams to have them separated by postseason 

Either team winning out will prove their position especially with the teams Venice has left on the schedule, if Venice can win our they absolutely deserve the top spot even with how bad they have played defensively 

I don’t think Venice has good enough teams in 7A for them to jump STA in my opinion. STA vs Lakeland at some point in the postseason could clinch the number 1 spot in the end barring no other losses obviously. STA still has AHP and Chaminade 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t think Venice has good enough teams in 7A for them to jump STA in my opinion. STA vs Lakeland at some point in the postseason could clinch the number 1 spot in the end barring no other losses obviously. STA still has AHP and Chaminade 

Venice still has to play IMG Academy and CCC 

Winning both will be a good enough resume to keep that at #1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

C'mon. BG would destroy Venice if they were to play! That loss should never be held against STA. 

STA is higher now than I had them before they even played Bishop Gorman 

They just aren't as loaded as past STA teams and Venice wins are better 

Let's not forget that STA nearly lost to Western 

• Like 1