Texas News & Info

On 9/7/2023 at 4:24 PM, All Dei said:

Damn, that's a helluva lot of time you spent pulling together all that info. 😆  Just do it then.  Tell your governing body to change its rules.  Tell your governing body you're sick and tired of CA coming in and kicking your asses.  Tell them you want the freedom for players to go where they want.  (Well, to be clear, "more" freedom, cuz come on now, TX kids can go where they want already if they try hard enough (shhhhh!!!))  Until you make that effort, just stop bitching and deal with it. 

And guess what?  Just bc it's easier for kids to move around doesn't mean any TX teams would necessarily be better than MD or SJB.  Those two regularly kick the crap out of the other private schools in the area and the publics who get even more transfers than they do (well, than MD does - Jason is definitely the king of transfers), like Los Al.  The coaching at MD and SJB is second to none and I wouldn't be surprised at all if those two would continue to beat anyone in TX, regardless of who the TX teams' players are.  Superior coaching equals Cen10 coming within a point of beating IMG, MD beating IMG, MC beating IMG, MD beating SFA in '19, etc.

Superior coaching lol - 

Did you see the CC and OLU scores tonight?

You guys start sleeping on recruiting and you soon be very beatable.  More like the real history of MD football. 

On 9/7/2023 at 4:29 PM, All Dei said:

Indeed.  FAR MORE "regular" (for lack of a better word) students at MD get financial aid than football and hoops players.  MD is in a very under-served, largely Catholic neighborhood and lots of kids attend MD whose families can't afford it themselves.  

Dude stop already.  You guys recruit players from massive population with zero boundaries, anything else coming out your mouth is all lies!!!!

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DeSoto beat SOC by 40 yesterday. DV only beat SOC by 21 in Week 1. Why is DV ranked higher than DS in every poll? 

Who gives f#$% which of these are ranked higher at this point?  They will prove it on the field in few weeks!  Don’t be such damn meat head, when was the last time DS beat DV?  Until then DV will stay ranked ahead of them if both are winning.

only losers on here would be trying to compare scores from week one to week four.

why is MD ranked ahead of BG - didn’t vomit 🤮 MD have tougher time with CC than did BG?  

GSB - why the hell can you not talk positive about the beat down that Atascocita put on ESL 43-13.  This is good dominate win!!!!  And you have nothing but shit coming out of your mouth!  

ESL beats SFA - 

Then very next week 

ESL vs Atascocita 

SFA vs SJB 

after watching all that - you still can’t find 1 positive thing to say. 

Texas Football!!!

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

Who gives fuck which of these are ranked higher at this point?  They will prove it on the field in few weeks!  Don’t be such damn meat head, when was the last time DS beat DV?  Until then DV will stay ranked ahead of them if both are winning.

only losers on here would be trying to compare scores from week one to week four.

why is MD ranked ahead of BG - didn’t vomit 🤮 MD have tougher time with CC than did BG?  

MD beat Cen10 on the road. TX would never schedule Cen10 on the road. Ever. 

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

GSB - why the hell can you not talk positive about the beat down that Atascocita put on ESL 43-13.  This is good dominate win!!!!  And you have nothing but shit coming out of your mouth!  

ESL beats SFA - 

Then very next week 

ESL vs Atascocita 

SFA vs SJB 

after watching all that - you still can’t find 1 positive thing to say. 

Texas Football!!!

What was accomplished? All three favorites won in convincing fashion as expected. Beating a good public will never trump losing to an elite, OOS private. Respect must be earned. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What was accomplished? All three favorites won in convincing fashion as expected. Beating a good public will never trump losing to an elite, OOS private. Respect must be earned. 

Your little vomit 🤮 privates have all took step back this year.  Yet you are too blind to see it!!!!  You would rather create fake rankings of teams to make certain 🤮 privates look better.  

Texas Football Baby!!

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Your little vomit 🤮 privates have all took step back this year.  Yet you are too blind to see it!!!!  You would rather create fake rankings of teams to make certain 🤮 privates look better.  

Texas Football Baby!!

Pretty sure the Top 3 teams in America next week will all be power privates. And probably 70% of the T10 teams nationally will all be privates. LOL How is that taking a step back? 

28 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

According to you; there are no good teams in Texas. They are all overrated.

It can’t be both ways.

He doesn’t watch any of the games. In the first 3 weeks we had Katy v Atascocita, Steele v lake travis, Klein collins v summer creek, Longview v mckinney, Guyer v aledo.  Just to name a few

and during the regular season, well before December we’ll get Duncanville v Desoto and Atascocita v north shore  

Edited by Horsefly
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

He doesn’t watch any of the games. In the first 3 weeks we had Katy v Atascocita, Steele v lake travis, Klein collins v summer creek, Longview v mckinney, Guyer v aledo.  Just to name a few

and during the regular season, well before December we’ll get Duncanville v Desoto and Atascocita v north shore  

Winning intrastate games will never ever help you in national polls. 

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Watching good teams play bad teams each and every week gets tiresome to those outsie of TX. Can't wait for mid-December to get here! 

You stayed quiet leading up to ESL vs Atascocita

I know and you know that you thought ESL was going to bully Atascocita 

just week ago ESL beats SFA 13-7.

Now all the sudden SFA / ESL are bad teams.  Is SFA bad team or have they played really tough schedule?  Which is it?  

ESL 13-7 over SFA 

1 week later both travel 

SFA 14 - SJB 37

ESL 13 - Atascocita 43 

Power privates are down and I don’t care what you are anyone else says.  
Meanwhile Texas football is up this year and you are not capable of enjoying any of it.  Pretty sad!!!

26 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Now all the sudden SFA / ESL are bad teams.  Is SFA bad team or have they played really tough schedule?  Which is it?  

ESL 13-7 over SFA 

1 week later both travel 

SFA 14 - SJB 37

ESL 13 - Atascocita 43 

Meanwhile Texas football is up this year and you are not capable of enjoying any of it.  Pretty sad!!!

That’s all SJB had for a true road weary team like SFA?  

11 hours ago, Texasball said:

ESL 13-7 over SFA 

1 week later both travel 

SFA 14 - SJB 37

ESL 13 - Atascocita 43 

In the end wins over SFA this season won't mean anything for any team. Cita at home was the clear favorite vs public ESL from Day One. If the elite Power Privates are down, why won't TX travel to visit any of them going fwd? Why did they start boycotting them after their losses by 27, 38, 40 and 42? STart scheduling them and these debates will cease to exist. 

50 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

In the end wins over SFA this season won't mean anything for any team. Cita at home was the clear favorite vs public ESL from Day One. If the elite Power Privates are down, why won't TX travel to visit any of them going fwd? Why did they start boycotting them after their losses by 27, 38, 40 and 42? STart scheduling them and these debates will cease to exist. 

You will never get it!  

Allen -is at point where they are not beating good teams, not even the ones from Texas.  Meanwhile SJB comes rolling n with one of the best teams they have ever had.  Just very poor match up all based on timing.  You think this was Kyler Murray Allen they played?

fact this SJB team this year not nearly as good IMO.  I know this because I have way better eye for this game than you!!!!

DV - is at point where they are going to be good every year. It’s matter of how good they will be!  Having said that, this DV team is way better than the ones that got beat.  Overall way more upper end talent on this team.  Loses by DV were not about physically-it was simple DV didn’t make some plays especially defensively that they could have made nor did they truly have enough offensive weapons.  Fast forward to this year.  Now Dv has legit high level star players.

starts with QB and this kid is legit!  Not to mention hands down more high end players across the board capable of competing.  Do I need to list them for you?  

Every year is different and these elite level teams are not the exact same quality year to year.  It simple common sense stuff.  
Key to my post.  Talking highest level of HS football.  SJB is very good and it’s going to be matter of how good are they from year to year.  When you have had the talent that they have had - There no guarantees that they will reload with better players!

HS football with all the recruiting is much like college football!  Alabama will be good - how good is the real question!!!

IMO - most of your so called power privates are little down this year as compared to years past.  It’s obvious to knowledgeable football eyes.

MD for now I have them only slightly down.  In my opinion they have not played any great teams yet

BG - is down 

SJB - is down 

STA - is down

C-M - even with last year.  They are good but nothing like MD-SJB of years past. I told you last year they would get exposed and I was correct!!!!

SFA - is down - see Cocoa game.  Played tough vs SJB who is also down. 

IMG - I have them down this year.  The QB and OL can be exposed against quality teams.

You are fucking horrible at ranking teams because you base everything on which teams took OOS games with you!  

43-13 is just reminder to you that Texas Football is here and will be here with great HS football forever!!!  

ESL 13-7 over SFA 1 week later both of these teams travel 

SJB 37-14 over SFA 

Atascocita 43-13 over ESL 

Yes, I expected much more out SJB considering the SFA schedule of traveling for all road games and they had been softened up already!
ESL vs SFA was played on Saturday- then SJB forced SFA to play on Friday which only helped SJB in this game because of all the traveling SFA had to do!!!

meanwhile ESL got Atascocita to move game to Saturday to help them since they had played on Saturday the previous week!

26 minutes ago, Texasball said:

You will never get it!  

Allen -is at point where they are not beating good teams, not even the ones from Texas.  Meanwhile SJB comes rolling n with one of the best teams they have ever had.  Just very poor match up all based on timing.  You think this was Kyler Murray Allen they played?

fact this SJB team this year not nearly as good IMO.  I know this because I have way better eye for this game than you!!!!

DV - is at point where they are going to be good every year. It’s matter of how good they will be!  Having said that, this DV team is way better than the ones that got beat.  Overall way more upper end talent on this team.  Loses by DV were not about physically-it was simple DV didn’t make some plays especially defensively that they could have made nor did they truly have enough offensive weapons.  Fast forward to this year.  Now Dv has legit high level star players.

starts with QB and this kid is legit!  Not to mention hands down more high end players across the board capable of competing.  Do I need to list them for you?  

Every year is different and these elite level teams are not the exact same quality year to year.  It simple common sense stuff.  
Key to my post.  Talking highest level of HS football.  SJB is very good and it’s going to be matter of how good are they from year to year.  When you have had the talent that they have had - There no guarantees that they will reload with better players!

HS football with all the recruiting is much like college football!  Alabama will be good - how good is the real question!!!

IMO - most of your so called power privates are little down this year as compared to years past.  It’s obvious to knowledgeable football eyes.

MD for now I have them only slightly down.  In my opinion they have not played any great teams yet

BG - is down 

SJB - is down 

STA - is down

C-M - even with last year.  They are good but nothing like MD-SJB of years past. I told you last year they would get exposed and I was correct!!!!

SFA - is down - see Cocoa game.  Played tough vs SJB who is also down. 

IMG - I have them down this year.  The QB and OL can be exposed against quality teams.

You are fucking horrible at ranking teams because you base everything on which teams took OOS games with you!  

43-13 is just reminder to you that Texas Football is here and will be here with great HS football forever!!!  

ESL 13-7 over SFA 1 week later both of these teams travel 

SJB 37-14 over SFA 

Atascocita 43-13 over ESL 

Yes, I expected much more out SJB considering the SFA schedule of traveling for all road games and they had been softened up already!
ESL vs SFA was played on Saturday- then SJB forced SFA to play on Friday which only helped SJB in this game because of all the traveling SFA had to do!!!

meanwhile ESL got Atascocita to move game to Saturday to help them since they had played on Saturday the previous week!

The best wins season to date as follows:

#4 BG over #5 MC

#2 IMG over #7 SJP

Going forward TX will need to get in on this action if they want to earn some respect.