NJ Power Private News

3 hours ago, SJR89 said:

any previews about SFA to review for the SJR game ?  Hope all doing well,,,, been off awhile but back in groove and ready for Auggie 2.0  !!!!

SFA currently has 47 players with 10+ FBS offers. The HC believes this could be his best team ever. See you at the game! 

31 minutes ago, Moist and Plump said:

looking like a nother down year in jersey. there isn't a single team out there that would even sniff the playoffs in so cal in any division 10 or better. theres levels to this and the truth is that so cal is on a whole different level.

Cal has 2-3 elite teams annually. Don Bosco beat DLS twice and MV. St Joe's beat JSerra back in the day. 

No one can blame Bergen for get smoked by MD as that's the norm for many outside of BG, SFA and IMG. 

19 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

On3 uses the Massey rankings. Worst ever. 

SJR gonna get beat up by SFA next Saturday. 

So be it.  SJR is back with Auggie leading the way....we will play anyone /anywhere.  Not ideal to play SFA as a first game but we will see how much grit this SJR team has on saturday.  will pay dividends for later in the season 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Excited to see IMG at BC live this Thursday night! 

yeah I just hope we can keep it within reason. Corner Canyon burned their secondary. We will need that type of performance from Porter to hang. First 2 possessions are crucial, if we fall behind we can't go 3 & out. 

Edited by MickeyBern

2 hours ago, BNU04 said:

I smell BIG upsets on the horizon... stay tuned...

Might be right there. I have a gut feeling Bosco beats Hoban and SJR fights valiantly against SFA. I just don’t know about this BC game. Our O has to help the D out here. I’m beginning to think that our D could be special this year but I’m worried about the O line. 

36 minutes ago, MickeyBern said:

From my source close to the inner workings:

Outside shot. I think we have some holes and if we get exposed could get ugly. Safeties weak, one LB down, DT’s could get buried.

Thanks for the scouting report. I just forwarded that info to the IMG staff 😉 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MickeyBern said:

From my source close to the inner workings:

Outside shot. I think we have some holes and if we get exposed could get ugly. Safeties weak, one LB down, DT’s could get buried.

The kid Jack Harris you guys got from Rumson is a dude. He will hold up, and you return Delaney flud as a returning starter at DT. Not to mention the depth. I think you'll be fine at DT. 

Edited by BNU04

29 minutes ago, BNU04 said:

The kid Jack Harris you guys git from Rumson is a dude. He will hold up, and you return Delaney flood as a returning starter at DT. Not to mention the depth. I think you'll be fine at DT. 

Is Harris playing? He has to sit no? Or is that just in state? I have no idea how that works anymore