California News

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It seems that Cen10 will never get over that "hump." Smh 

It is what it is they have and have had for awhile a stranglehold on the transfer and 8th grade talent 

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It seems that Cen10 will never get over that "hump." Smh 

The first game doesn’t matter. I mentioned before that Cen10 will be a tough out in the playoffs, as they always are. If indeed Longstreet is out, as well as all the transfers, the game next week means nothing. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. 

8 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

The first game doesn’t matter. I mentioned before that Cen10 will be a tough out in the playoffs, as they always are. If indeed Longstreet is out, as well as all the transfers, the game next week means nothing. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. 

If they lose the majority of their first five games, they'll continue to drop in every poll. Then if they win it all in December, they'll be too low to make any significant gains at seasons end. 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If they lose the majority of their first five games, they'll continue to drop in every poll. Then if they win it all in December, they'll be too low to make any significant gains at seasons end. 

Only thing that matters is winning CIF section and state. That is the goal. A mythical title at the national level is nice, but teams can’t control that. That is my opinion for MD also. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Only thing that matters is winning CIF section and state. That is the goal. A mythical title at the national level is nice, but teams can’t control that. That is my opinion for MD also. 

Then I guess you can't bitch when a Cali team doesn't end up #1 in all nine national polls. 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Then I guess you can't bitch when a Cali team doesn't end up #1 in all nine national polls. 

I never have and never will. If for example MD and DeSoto or DV both go undefeated, I’d bet Massey goes for the Texas team. It’s irrelevant because my team will be wearing a ring.